Work with advisors for student correspondence and provide administrative assistance to the Advising Manager
1. Work with advisors for student correspondence in regards to petitioning, registration and core status.
2. Greet in the Student Engagement Center, an swer student questions and direct students to the appropriate resources.
3. Set up program advisor meetings.
4. Provide administrative assistance and technical support to the Advising Manager. Schedule meetings and prepare meeting agendsa. Order supplies for the Advising department.
5. Check the general advising email, answer questions and forward messages to the appropriate individuals.
6. Coordinate the transmittal of Advising information between campuses.
7. Process department mail.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Work experience in post-secondary education preferred.
3. Strong verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.