Applications are being accepted for a full-time K-12 Partnership Coordinator at Moraine Park Technical College, Beaver Dam campus. This position facilitates collaboration between MPTC, secondary schools, CESA, technical colleges and the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) to advance dual enrollment, youth and course options, articulation agreements and contract opportunities. This position also facilitates teacher-to-teacher efforts and faculty and staff development. This position is partially funded by the Career Prep grant and reports to the Adult Career Pathways Manager.
1. Serve as the College liaison to K-12 school districts to facilitate dual enrollment and start college now options, and develop and maintain dual-credit articulation agreements to include 38.14 contracts.
2. Provide oversight of high school dual-credit teacher credentialing and work with K-12 school districts and College academic managers to ensure alignment with College standards. Coordinate applicable training and professional development as required to meet licensing/accreditation standards.
3. Provide curriculum oversight and instructional support to K-12 school districts to ensure courses are delivered at, and meet, College standards and expectations.
4. Facilitate compliance with the Wisconsin Technical College System, MPTC, and regulatory requirements for K-12 school districts related to dual enrollment and applicable K-12 partnerships. Collect data and provide reports on all K-12 initiatives and the impact of K-12 activities.
5. Work with staff and educational partners to coordinate multi-institution and cross-functional projects with K-12 districts in order to achieve the College’s strategic priorities related to K-12 partnerships.
6. Partner with Marketing staff, Recruitment staff, and K-12 Fast Forward Grant Coordinator to develop and provide communications and promotional activities for K-12 and other related target markets.
7. Develop and provide oversight for applicable grants to support K-12 initiatives and ensure successful grant outcomes and reporting.
8. Work with College staff, including the K-12 Partnership Coordinator, to plan and provide events related to K-12 initiatives and partnerships.
9. Serve on College committees, attend College-wide activities, and participate in staff development activities and professional organizations. Represent the College at state and local functions and attend events.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in education or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired. Master’s Degree in a related area is preferred.
2. Two years of related experience with educational program planning, design, development, and coordination; K-12 experience is preferred.
3. Experience with grant writing, grant management and grant reporting is preferred.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of District staff and the general public.
5. High degree of organizational skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently.
6. Demonstrated experience with data collection, analysis, and maintenance to include data specific to grant management and reporting.
7. Ability to plan, promote and implement educational workshops.
8. Demonstrate a solid understanding of program and course curriculum.
9. Knowledge of state and national School-to-Work initiatives including Career Prep.
10. Ability to provide technical assistance to secondary schools.
11. Knowledge of educational marketing processes and procedures.
12. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
13. Ability to work effectively in a team-based, quality environment.
14. Working knowledge of computer applications including MS Office Suite, MS Outlook; experience with an ERP system preferred.
Group Life Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Long Term Disability
Accumulative Sick Leave
403(b)/457 Deferred Comp-Voluntary Retirement Savings Program Options
Employee Assistance Program