Applications are being accepted for a full-time K-12 Fast Forward Grant Coordinator at Moraine Park Technical College, Beaver Dam Campus. This position will serve as the College liason to provide guidance to satisfy the outcomes of the Wisconsin Fast Forward Grant to K-12 school districts. This position reports to the Dean of the Beaver Dam Campus.
This is limited-term position funded by the Fast Forward Grant that will end on June 30, 2020.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, initial screening will take place October 11, 2018
Beginning: November 2018
1. Serve as the College liaison to provide guidance to satisfy the outcomes of the Wisconsin Fast Forward Grant to K-12 school districts. This position will work directly with the K-12 districts to review dual credit offerings that are associated with the grant and will develop and maintain articulation agreements to include career prep and other instructional contracts.
2. Coordinate the review of applicable high school teacher credentialing, as it relates to the outcomes of the grant, with K-12 school districts and College academic managers to ensure alignment with state/federal licensing/accreditation standards. Coordinate the development of a high school teacher mentorship program and professional development as required to meet licensing/accreditation standards.
3. Coordinate the development of curriculum with Moraine Park staff to support the training of the occupational teachers in K-12. Provide curriculum oversight and instructional support to K-12 school districts to ensure courses are delivered at, and meet, college-level standards.
4. Facilitate compliance with the Wisconsin Technical College System, MPTC, and regulatory requirements for K-12 school districts related to dual enrollment and applicable K-12 partnerships. Collect data to assist with reporting the outcomes of the grant.
5. Work with College staff, including the K-12 Partnership Coordinator, and educational partners to coordinate multi-institution and cross-functional projects with K-12 districts in order to achieve the College’s strategic priorities related to K-12 partnerships.
6. Partner with Marketing staff, Recruitment staff and K-12 Partnership Coordinator to develop and provide communications and promotional activities for K-12 and other related target markets.
7. Develop and provide oversight for applicable grants to support K-12 initiatives and ensure successful grant outcomes.
8. Work with College staff, including the K-12 Partnership Coordinator, to plan and provide events related to K-12 initiatives and partnerships.
9. Serve on College committees, attend College-wide activities, and participate in staff development activities and professional organizations. Represent the College at state and local functions and attend events.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in education or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired. Master’s Degree in a related area is preferred.
2. Two years of related experience with educational program planning, design, development, and coordination; K-12 experience is preferred.
3. Experience with grant writing, grant management and grant reporting is preferred.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of District staff and the general public.
5. High degree of organizational skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently.
6. Demonstrated experience with data collection, analysis, and maintenance to include data specific to grant management and reporting.
7. Ability to plan, promote and implement educational workshops.
8. Demonstrate a solid understanding of program and course curriculum.
9. Knowledge of state and national School-to-Work initiatives including Career Prep.
10. Ability to provide technical assistance to secondary schools.
11. Knowledge of educational marketing processes and procedures.
12. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
13. Ability to work effectively in a team-based, quality environment.
14. Working knowledge of computer applications including MS Office Suite, MS Outlook; experience with an ERP system preferred.
Group Life Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Long Term Disability
Accumulative Sick Leave
403(b)/457 Deferred Comp-Voluntary Retirement Savings Program Options
Employee Assistance Program