This limited-term position will assist Enrollment Services with student recruitment at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac Campus. This position will travel to the West Bend and Beaver Dam Campuses periodically for special events. Shift hours/time will be variable based on recruitment events and department needs.
1. Provide general office work support: data entry, compile reports and create mailings. (Accuracy and attention to detail is critical)
2. Assist recruiters in event coordination, staffing and follow-up.
3. Conduct campus tours at the Fond du Lac campus to prospective students and their families.
4. Conduct outbound phone calls to prospective students.
5. Proctor Accuplacer testing at the Fond du Lac campus.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or related business field preferred.
2. One years of related work experience.
3. Any combination of equivalent training and experience which provides desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
4. Working knowledge of computer hardware and software. Strong working knowledge of MS Office
5. Strong customer service skills.
6. Ability to prioritize, organize and problem-solve.
7. Must work well in team environment and work collaboratively with others.
8. Must be reliable.
9. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
10. Ability to learn quickly.
11. Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality. Effectively apply the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
12. Must possess a valid WI driver’s license.