Applications are being accepted for a full-time Online College Manager at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac campus. This position collaborates with College stakeholders to research, recommend, develop and implement plans to advance online learning consistent with MPTC's mission, vision and strategic priorities by partnering with Academic Deans, Student Services, Marketing and other stakeholders to develop an enrollment management plan for online learning programs.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, initial screening date will take place December 12th.
1. Collaborate with College stakeholders to research, recommend, develop and implement plans to advance online learning consistent with MPTC’s mission, vision and strategic priorities.
2. Partner with Academic Deans, Student Services, Marketing, and other stakeholders to develop an enrollment management plan for online learning programs.
3. Collaboratively develop and implement an MPTC online learning action plan including priorities, budget forecasts, strategies, timelines and metrics that support College programs, enrollment and key stakeholders.
4. Provide guidance and direction regarding compliance with accreditation standards and industry regulations related to quality assurance for online education programs.
5. Collaboratively work with Deans and Associate Deans to identify, recommend, and develop competency-based online degree programs that are aligned with industry best practice.
6. Work with Associate Deans in the preparation of course schedules and faculty assignments related to the online college. Assist Associate Deans with the recruitment, development and evaluation of faculty who teach online.
7. Lead the assessment of online learning within the online college to provide a mechanism for improving student learning and support services where appropriate.
8. Train, supervise and evaluate online learning staff located on multiple campuses and guide the online college process for all campus locations.
9. Monitor expenses and manage the departmental budget. Provide input for Academic Unit strategic planning and budget development.
10. Serve as the point of contact at the College for local, state, and federal authorization of online programming. Be the champion for online education at Moraine Park Technical College; contribute to online communities and publications as appropriate.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired. Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
2. Three years of related online education experience at a community or technical college.
3. Demonstrated experience with online teaching strategies, outcome assessment and academic program evaluation.
4. Three years of online teaching experience.
5. Two years of coordination/leadership experience; supervisory experience preferred.
6. Experience with the reporting requirements of approval and accrediting bodies such as the Wisconsin Technical College System and the Higher Learning Commission preferred.
7. Experience developing operational plans and project plans.
8. Demonstrated ability to provide clear oral and written instructions and information to students, staff and the public in both individual and group settings.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
10. Sound decision making and problem solving skills; ability to exercise sound judgment.
11. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects effectively and to work independently.
12. Demonstrated ability to use computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, email, the internet, and instructional technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of teaching and learning.
Group Life Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Long Term Disability
Accumulative Sick Leave
403(b)/457 Deferred Comp-Voluntary Retirement Savings Program Options
Employee Assistance Program