- Troubleshoot and resolve level 1 & 2 technical issues associated with the enterprise technology used at MPTC. Support College-owned hardware & software.
2. Consult with all areas of IT (User Services, Application Development and Network Services) in order to provide support to end users.
- Create help desk tickets in Track-It and route tickets appropriately.
- Create end user documentation and provide basic technology training to customers that walk-up for assistance.
- Be willing to unbox and install equipment; accurately update hardware and software inventory databases; follow the asset disposal process for equipment being removed from service; apply images to computers and follow documentation to install and/or configure software installed on computers.
- Use the Internet to research problems and their solutions.