With oversight from the Security Manager, provide a managerial presence for the campus on Saturdays. This includes monitoring for housekeeping needs, providing customer service to staff and students and overseeing response to emergencies.
Beginning: September 9, 2017
1. Resolve instructional, student and visitor customer service issues. Report any issues to the appropriate manager.
2. Provide oversight of housekeeping staff and monitor the campus for any areas that need attention.
3. Provide a managerial presence at MPTC campuses on Saturdays.
4. Enforce College policies and procedures to include parking and tobacco use.
5. Assist students by providing appropriate class information when requested.
6. Serve as a liaison to faculty and provide student support.
7. Assist with College sponsored events.
8. Serve as an Incident Commander during emergencies and follow crisis response procedures.
9. Assist Instructional Technology staff with material and equipment for alternative delivery courses.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and occupational experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
2. Two years related occupational experience. Supervisory experience and in an educational setting preferred.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of district staff and the general public.
4. Ability to assess and respond to customer and staff requests and emergencies.
5. Knowledge of computer hardware and software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook and Banner preferred.
6. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based, quality environment.
7. First Aid, CPR and AED training or ability to complete training.