Perform custodial duties for an assigned area on the West Bend campus and perform heavy duty cleaning throughout the West Bend campus as needed.
1. Vacuum, sweep, dust and clean classrooms, offices, labs, corridors and shops. Clean table tops, desks, whiteboards, glass and counter tops. Empty and clean wastepaper baskets and pencil sharpeners.
2. Clean restrooms.
3. Operate cleaning eauipment.
4. Straighten, move, and arrange furniture.
5. Work with housekeeping team members to assist where needed.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of cleaning methods and materials.
2. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
3. Ability to analyze and prioritize job assignments.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and work effectively with a variety of staff, students, and general public.
5. High school diploma required or an equivalent combination of education and occupational experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
6. One year of experience in performing routine building cleaning preferred but not required.