Provide admissions,registration, records and financial aid information and customer service to students in person and in the call center. Hours will be variable based on need. Flexibility in schedule required.
1. Greet internal and external customers by phone or in person in the Student Services area. Provide general college information and assistance to current and prospective students.
2. Provide information about and explain admissions, registration, records and financial aid processes. Process admissions and registration requests.
3. Register students in person and over the telephone. Validate, collect and process fees and payments. Process adds, drops, withdrawals and deposits. Close and reconcile cashiering sessions.
4. Schedule appointments and guide students to appropriate staff and services as needed.
1. Strong verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to analyze situations and think critically.
3. Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Extensive Customer Service experience.
5. Extensive computer skills.
6. Ability to learn and retain knowledge and new computer operations quickly.
7. One year of related experience.
8. Minimum technical diploma in a related field.