Transcripted credit instructors are high school teachers who teach Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) courses to high school students. Transcripted credit teachers are required to be high school teachers that are employed with a MPTC district high school and working in partnership with Moraine Park Technical College on Career Prep Transcripted Credit agreements. Please contact Amy Richter for additional details at 920-887-4488 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is part-time.
The instructor may teach a technical college introductory level occupational or occupational-related course to high school students. The instructor may also teach general education courses.
The instructor must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current DPI license in an appropriate area.
- Be employed as a secondary school instructor by a K-12 district.
Upon meeting the requirements listed above, the following must be submitted in order to request Articulation Certification from the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS):
- A completed online application.
- A copy of a current DPI license for the subject area.
- Any other required industry certifications. Some courses such as “Sanitation and Safety”, “Food Production-Cold Foods-Salads”, and “Food Production-Meat/Fish/Poultry” require documentation of completion of specialized training or coursework.Instructors must provide ServSafe Certification with a score of 90 or higher.